Below are basic rules. IF YOU FAILED TO FOLLOW THE RULES WE WILL SKIP/DELETE YOUR REPORT.
- 1. This page is meant for DEAD LINK report only. Do not REQUEST.
- 2. Do not repeat your report. Be patient and wait in line.
- 3. Always be specific. Mention the file hosting you want us to reupload, resolution, codec, and/or quality type. If you can’t be specific, your report will not be fixed.
- 4. Do not submit ‘ALL LINKS DEAD’ report. We will consider it as false report.
- 5. Do not hit ‘reply button’ below someone’s comment. Just type your report on comment box.
- 6. Only report if you got these kind of message:
- File has been removed
- File expired
- File not found.
ESTIMATED TIME FOR REUPLOADING
Links will be fixed within 2 to 3 days of reporting but sometime it can take more time due to long queue.